Review ViewSonic VP2365-LED - LCD display - TFT - 23 [PC]

Tuesday 10 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

I am very happy with this monitor - works as described and the colours are good provided you don't turn the brightness up too much. Only downside is I have had trouble with the anti-theft software provided - it keeps telling me I have changed computers when I haven't and asking me for a PIN number which I don't ever remember entering! The monitor shows a nag screen then goes into black and white mode. You can make the monitor usable again by holding down the [1] and [2] buttons while at the same time pressing the up arrow button.............................

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 VIEWSONIC BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.