Review ViewSonic VX2336S-LED 23 inch 1080p Full HD LED Display with Ultra-wide Viewing Angle

Saturday 7 July 2012

Excellent LED IPS monitor for the price
I bought this 23" monitor when my Dell 22" monitor bought in 2008 packed up. I chose it ahead of the Acer S240HLbid 24" because, although very slightly smaller, it has an IPS (rather than TN) screen and has good technical reviews elsewhere for its colour fidelity and value for money.

I'm very happy with it - images and text are crisp and the colours are bright...
versus
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but worth spending a bit more.
This IPS monitor reproduces colours very nicely and it was great value when I bought it for c. £111 from Amazon. It was fine for playing Skyrim too, no lag at all and no ghosting that I could see. However my monitor had fairly nasty backlight bleed and strong purplish tones to the blacks in the bottom corners and I had to send it back. I might have taken a chance on a...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 VIEWSONIC BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.